Trecco Bay #ID REF: 187
£0 - £599 per week
Modern 3 bedroomed caravan with sea view, double glazing and central heating on the popular Trecco Bay caravan park, Porthcawl
Abi Lomond - 3 Bedrooms - Sleeps 6
Year of Manufacture: 2011
Dimensions: 36ft x 12ft
Private 3 bedroomed (one double and two twin rooms - sleeps a maximum of 6) double glazed caravan with central heating and decking for hire with a direct sea view on the popular Trecco Bay Caravan Park in Porthcawl. Situated just yards away from a Blue Flag beach and a short walk (approx 5-6 minutes) to the entertainment plaza.
Trecco Bay, Porthcawl is on the Glamorgan Heritage Coastal Path. This location is ideal if you enjoy walking as you can walk for miles along the beautiful coast. When you return to the caravan you can sit out on our decking with a nice glass of wine and enjoy the sunset - sounds perfect right?
Porthcawl is only 40 minutes away from our capital Cardiff if shopping is your thing or towards the east or Swansea towards the west coast. From Swansea you can enjoy the beautiful and breathtaking Gower peninsular.
Trecco Bay Holiday Park itself is owned by Park Dean and has two live entertainment venues (passes are required which cost £12 each and are available from the Park Dean office) and an impressive pool area, which can be accessed with those same passes or on a pay-as-you-go basis. There is also a restaurant (Sunday carverys are a must!), bar (screening live sporting events) and a good range of shops and plenty of entertainment for old and young alike including dodgems, Jungle Jims, junior tenpin bowling and two amusement arcades. Outdoors there is crazy golf, an adventure play area and a wet play area as well as sports areas where the kids can play football and basketball.
If you have young ones in your family or are simply young at heart why not take a stroll down the promenade to Coney Beach fun fair. Donkey rides are available on the beach just in front of Coney Beach and there is a selection of shops where you can pick up a holiday souvenir or two.
CALENDAR SHOWS 4 AND 3 NIGHT BREAKS (SUMMER SCHOOL HOLIDAYS ALL 7 NIGHT BREAKS) BUT 7 NIGHT BREAKS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE THROUGHOUT THE YEAR - PLEASE GET IN TOUCH FOR DISCOUNTED RATES."
If you have any questions at all, please get in touch.
Thanks for looking,
All mod-cons plus these extra luxury facilities:
Bed linen, toilet rolls and tea towels provided. Please provide your own towels.
If you have any questions at all, please click the button below and get in touch.
Thanks for looking,
We hope you enjoyed your stay!
Plot No. Brambles 128,
Caravan Park Website: Trecco Bay Website
By continuing you are agreeing to our full terms and conditions.
Book direct with the owner:
Always Quote Advert Ref# CL365-309
Check In Time: 14:00 - Check Out Time: 10:00
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
DEPOSITS & PAYMENT
1. A provisional booking will be accepted, subject to receiving a £80 deposit within 3 working days. Upon receiving deposit, you’ll receive confirmation for the dates that you have now booked. Please note that ALL bookings are provisional until we receive the deposit.
DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE IN THE EVENT OF CANCELLATION.
2. If the deposit is not received within 3 working days it is assumed that the provisional booking is no longer required.
3. THE BALANCE OF THE HIRE CHARGE IS DUE FOUR WEEKS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL, if the balance is NOT received within this time frame, then we reserve the right to hire the caravan to someone else. Bookings taken with less than FOUR weeks remaining can only be accepted if payment is made in full and received within 5 working days.
4. The hirer shall also pay a £75 refundable security bond. This bond is fully refundable at the end of the hire period and returned within seven days of departure date. The caravan owners reserve the right to withhold some or the entire bond and/or bill the hirer for the additional cost of: a) replacing and/or repairing all damage b) all breakages c) charge for cleaning the caravan or removing stains or replacing as new. ALL BREAKAGES, DAMAGE AND STAINS WITHIN THE CARAVAN MUST BE PAID FOR!!
THE HIRER MUST INFORM THE CARAVAN OWNERS WITHIN 12HRS OF ARRIVAL OF ALL DEFECTS, INVENTORY SHORTAGES AND/OR BREAKAGES. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN YOU, THE HIRER BEING RESPONSIBLE.
5. In the event of a cancellation, the hirer must confirm this in writing. (Deposits are not refundable in the event of a cancellation).
6. No refund will be made to the hirer whose hiring has commenced and who vacates the caravan for any reason including an emergency at home.
7. Once the balance has been paid refunds will only be considered in certain circumstances at the owner’s discretion and subject to the time remaining to the holiday and a replacement booking being obtained.
GENERAL BOOKING CONDITIONS
8. Bookings will only be accepted from hirers who are twenty-one (21) years of age and above. No hen parties/stag dos (sorry)
9. No over-occupancy.
10. ALL changes to a booking are allowed by prior agreement with the caravan owners and confirmed in writing to the owners.
11. The hirer is responsible for the conduct of all persons listed on the booking form.
12. The hirer agrees that all persons named on the booking form shall be with you (the hirer) during your hire period of the holiday caravan.
13. The hirer shall notify the caravan owners in writing with any changes to person(s) listed on the booking form at the earliest possible opportunity and in any event, prior to arrival at the holiday park.
14. The hirer must give access to the holiday caravan as/when required to the caravan owners, holiday park owners and their staff/agents.
15. The caravan owners reserve the right to refuse any booking without any obligation to give and/or reserve the right to terminate any booking for whatever reason at their absolute discretion.
UPON COMMENCEMENT OF HIRE
16. The holiday caravan maybe occupied from 2pm onwards on the first day of hiring.
17. In the case of a maintenance problem, the hirer shall contact the caravan owners. D.I.Y repairs must NOT be attempted. If the hirer does any D.I.Y repairs, then rule 4 will apply.
18. No pets are allowed.
19. Smoking is NOT permitted in the caravan but ashtrays are provided for outside use only.
20. The caravan is to be left in a clean and tidy condition ready for the next tenants.
21. Holiday park owners (Park Dean) and its staff or the caravan owners do not accept liability for any loss or damage to the hirer’s property and/or accidents, injuries, illness, diseases, arising from the hire of the caravan or use of the holiday park, including acts of god or extreme weather conditions.
22. The holiday caravan MUST be vacated by 10am on the last day of hiring. Ready for cleaner to check over.
23. No Prams/Buggies to be left open, and used in the caravans As this has been known to damage doors and fittings.
IF YOU ARE ASKED TO VACATE THE CARAVAN/HOLIDAY PARK BY THE HOLIDAY PARK OWNERS (PARK DEAN) OR THEIR STAFF FOR ANY REASON WHAT SO EVER, THE CARAVAN OWNERS SHALL NOT REFUND ANY MONEY PAID.